Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Digital Story Telling

Digital Story Telling....What is it?


Digital story telling is exactly what it sounds like. You tell a story digitally rather than orally. This can be done in many different ways. Below are a 2 links to the videos I created. One is more personal than the other, but both tell a little bit about me. There are many, many different tools to use for creating a digital story. Follow the following link to check out the top 21 free digital story telling tools for teachers and students. I choose to use animoto simply for person preference. To those who have never used tried creating a digital story animoto is very user friendly! :) 

Digital Story of my life

Digital Story of my digital footprint. - This was one created for a class assignment, but turned out to be rather though provoking and entertaining. 

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment